Prospective and current school families are invited to learn about Hawthorne Valley’s High School!
HIGH SCHOOL VISITS
WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY | OCTOBER 17 + 18
8:30-11 am | Meet in Admissions Office @ 8:30 am
OPEN HOUSES | INFO SESSIONS
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 20 | 10 am – noon
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 24 | 7-9 pm
Main School Building, Music Room
Free, RSVP requested firstname.lastname@example.org
High School visiting days offer an opportunity to visit 9th-12th Grade morning lessons. Join us for one or both days:
- 9th Grade, Simon Frishkoff, Ecology
- 10th Grade, James Thompson, The Odyssey
- 11th Grade, Eric Mueller, History Through Music
- 12th Grade, Jennifer Kenyon, The Transcendentalists
At the Open House/Info Sessions take a tour, meet some of our faculty, meet current students and their parents, learn about the High School experience and curriculum, ask your questions, see student work and more!
The first hour of each session will include an informal reception with the High School Faculty and a guided tour of the high school (for those interested).
During the second hour, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn about the high school experience and curriculum from our High School Chair, Simon Frishkoff, and other faculty members.
- Meet current high school students and their parents.
- Ask any questions you may have about the high school.All events are open to all so feel free to pass along this invitation.