Early Childhood Resources
Lower School Resources (Grades 1 - 5)
- Letter from the Lower School Chair – March 16th, 2020
- Stories on Sunday – Grade One class teacher, Rachel Loshak, tells age-appropriate stories, poems and songs for young children and adults. Curated weekly for Radio Kingston, a locally-hosted, non-for-profit community radio station. Listen to the archive or live at 4pm on Sundays at http://www.radiokingston.org.
- Interim Learning Plan – 3.30.20
- Interim Learning Plan – 3.23.20 (2)
- Interim Learning Plan – 3.23.20 (1)
- Interim Learning Plan – 3.16.20
Middle School Resources (Grades 6 - 8)
High School Resources (Grades 9 - 12)
This section will be used to archive communications to high school parents for easy reference.
Our primary Learning Resource for interacting with high school students will be the Edmodo learning management system.