On this page you’ll find links to resources on education from a variety of print and online sources. We will post new articles and videos as we find them, so check back often!
“Waldorf – 100: Learn to Change the World” – this newly released film is the first of a planned series of films from The International Waldorf 100 Planning Committee in anticipation of the 2019 celebration of 100 years of Waldorf education.
“Waldorf School Education” – a video explaining the basic philosophy and practices of Waldorf School education by Sprouts, used with permission.
- The calming effects of sewing can help people express and heal themselves, The Guardian, February 2019
- Inside the Growing Push for Social and Emotional Learning in K-12 Education, Inside Philanthropy, February 2019
- Teaching the Whole Child: Waldorf Schools and Exemplary Teacher Engagement, Huffington Post, December 2, 2016
- Today’s Exhausted Superkids. New York Times. July 20, 2015
- Kindergartens Ringing the Bell for Play Inside the Classroom. New York Times. June 9, 2015
- Let the Kids Learn Through Play. New York Times. May 16, 2015
- The Building Blocks of a Good Pre-K. New York Times. October 21, 2014
- Busy Hands, Busy Brains American Craft Council. October/November 2014
- Why So Many Kids Can’t Sit Still in School Today. Washington Post. July 8, 2014
- What’s Left as Handwriting Fades. New York Times. June 2, 2014
- The Rise of Alternative Education in China. CNN. March 27, 2014
- New Insight Into How Children Learn Maths. BBC News. March 26, 2014