Photos by Catdodge Photography
Dear Families & Friends,
This past Saturday was a bustling, lively, and enjoyable day for all who came to this year‘s Yuletide Fair. This much loved annual event would not happen without countless hours of coordination, preparation, and work by many parents, students, faculty & staff. I would like to take this opportunity to warmly thank everyone who contributed to this year‘s Fair which was a huge success.
A very special thank you goes to Kim Bucci and Karine Towe for co-coordinating this year’s fair on behalf of the PTA, and to Amy Flaum from the school’s administration team who coordinated all of the vendors and fair logistics. These are big tasks and deserve an equally big thanks!
In addition, I would like to also acknowledge and thank the following parents for their significant contribution to this year’s fair:
- Amanda Yorck for cooking a delicious volunteer dinner on a long set-up day.
- Nicole LoBue for making Fair food for hundreds while nourishing our children through the lunch program.
- Kristin Hesse and Ying Zhu for managing the voluminous Hand-to-Hand donations.
- Stine Wengler for setting up the music program for the Day.
- Elizabeth Frishkoff for developing our beautiful leather activity passes and for setting up the alumni room.
- Elizabeth Adams for continuing to make the wonderful Gingerbread Auction better.
- Lisa Farjam and Chandra Strompf for assisting with craft ideas and instruction for the community craft room.
- Jill Duffy for arranging items for our Silent Donation.
- Doug Nelson for keeping the Yuletide bonfire ablaze.
Thank you all again for creating another delightful Yuletide Fair!